Thursday, February 19, 2004

Gotta get some....

...tickets, that is!! One of the big reasons for coming to this place is to see some Broadway shows. I was told that I can get some half priced tickets during the middle of the day.

So right of the bat, I hopped onto a "Hop-on-Hop-off" bus tour ride (at around 9am) that basically took me all over the place....seeing all the tourist traps for US$25. Not bad, considering I really didn't want to hop off since it is freezing cold.

But nonetheless at lunchtime, I got off around Trafalgar Square. I looked...and looked...and looked...and finally got a ticket to go see 'We Will Rock You' for about US$60 (which is already half price). So since I am around the area, I might as well get some Chinese food. But OMG, everything is sooooo expensive. My little disgusting chow fun cost my approximately US$10!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home