Thursday, February 26, 2004

Uh...Van Gogh...Monet...

Paris is simply gorgeous!!! I am having pastry with espresso this morning....of course last night, I had to have Creme Brulee before I went to bed. Today... I went to museums and walked around Paris.

My first stop...
Musee d'Orsay. It is a museum filled with some of the greatest modern art collection. This museum sure beats that other one across the street. I got to see some of my favorite art from Van Gogh and Monet...among many others.

551FranceMusee

Afterwards I went to the Eiffel Tower via the subway. Public transportation was very convenient...and much of what I wanted to see were just walking distance away. Although there were three separate lines to go to the top...but there were just too many people...and I was not really in the mood.... so off I go....to EAT!!!

582FranceEiffelT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home