Friday, February 27, 2004

If I walk, then I've gotta shop

Last night, I realized that I had the date turned-on on my digital camera. I was hoping to taking pictures of the paintings at Musee d'Orsay for future wall paper purposes...and that "date stamp" just does not cut it. My perfectionism tells me that I have to return to the museum and re-take everything. So I did...and that also means I had to pay admissions AGAIN. But it was worth it...

604FranceVanGogh

Afterwards, I got on the Paris version of 'Hop-on-Hop-off' bus, and went through the entire rest of Paris...to all the places I do not care to walk. But then.....shopping heaven arrived....Arc de Triomphe!!! I still recall years ago, this was the place where my sister and I discovered that there is different prices for food/drinks depending on where you sit within the restaurant. The closer you are to the street, the more you pay. Well...I did my financial contribution to France by shopping at Fnac (a combo CompUSA and Virgin Record Store) and celio (kind of like Banana Republic).

643ParisBus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home