Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Trip to Mexico

This one week trip is basically a cruise that sets off from LA down to the Mexican Riviera between April 18 to 25. I am not a huge fan of Mexico. It has been almost 30 years since I have set foot on its soil. I still recall those days where my Mom and Dad had a fight because my Dad refused to stop at the border to let my Mom look at the roadside pottery sale. That was the only thing I can remember...nothing on places I visited nor the food I ate. Hence, my expectation was kind of low.

RSVPShip1
The Norwegian Cruise Line

The cruise has three port stops: Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta. I am at sea today...so not a whole lot of excitement other than ballroom dance classes and poolside parties.

RSVPShip2
The Atrium of the Ship
RSVPSchu
Nice hot day right from the start!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home