Sunday, November 09, 2008

Island Hopping...my first snorkling experience

Today the weather held up well....at least during the island hopping day trip (Phi Phi Island, etc). My friend, Howard and I took this 1900 Baht (US$50) per person trip around nearby islands...laying on beaches and snorkling (which is the first time for me).

_PKTPhiPhi1

_PKTPhiPhi2
Phi Phi Island...the beach and the coast

Since I really did not see much blue skies, it is best to go here to see how nice Phi Phi Island is.

_PKTPhiPhiMonkey
Some stupid woman risking going to the hospital with a monkey (known to have a virus) on her head

I have a bit of a water phobia, so it did take me awhile because I could get used to the breathing method. At one point, my leg was being nibbled by fish in the water....I was so paranoid, thinking of shark attacks that can happen in the area. So needless to say, I was not relaxed at all during the entire experience (not to mention some box jellyfish was sited in the region).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home