Friday, September 04, 2009

Donkey Poo of Santorini

Bright and early in the morning, the ship arrived at Santorini. Overhanging the mountains are a City of (tada...) SHOPS!!!! However, the site is like something out of Lord of the Rings...very incredible. I did not join any excursions, so I figured I just stroll the City. I was given options to either take the tram, ride a donkey, or walk to the top of the mountain. I chose walking, because I needed the excercise....

Santorini1
This was a magnificent sight to behold...buildings over a cliff

OMG, I was dodging donkey poop left and right along the steps...and it smelled mighty bad. This is especially bad, since I was huffy and puffy midway up.

Santorini2
Looks familiar, doesn't it?...without the white and blue!

The shops are just like Mykonos, except there was a lot more of it, though there were lots of glasswork that were quite beautiful. Nonetheless, I was outta there by early afternoon, because I have Greek-Street-Shopped-Out.

AtlantisSchu2
The reason why the boat was better than being on Santorini...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home