Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great fun at Puerto Vallarta!

Puerto Vallarta, I guess, is what I have been looking forward to out of all the port stops.

PV1
Greeted by a local

Those who know me knows that I don't like heights. So doing excursions that brings me to "new heights" can both be exciting and scary for me. At this port, I joined the excursion taking me up to the mountains for some zip line action!!!

PV3
Dockey or Mule...you tell me!

On the way up to the top of the mountain, we all rode mules (or are they donkeys, I cannot really tell). My mule was so slow that I was the last one to make it to the top. On top of that, the mule walked really close to edges which did not give me a good feeling.

PV4
Almost look like a pro...but I was hella scared...

I was so afraid that I might be one of the persons who gets stuck in the middle of the zip line course and the leaders will have to come and rescue me. Fortunatetly, I was easier than I thought. Zipping between hills and over waterfalls were so exciting and exhilarating....I felt like I was in one of those adventure movies where the protagonist had to flee from enemies.

PV5
Last Supper made of sand at the beach front
PV6
OH NO....Senor Frog is here, too!!!
PV7
A view of PV from my Stateroom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home