Monday, April 20, 2009

Cabo San Lucas Beach and Snorkling

The tender boats took us all on shore to Cabo. Groups are divided according to each party's excursions. I signed up for some kayaking and snorkling near Land's End. The paddling to this Land's End was a bitch....and took some effort. However, the energy exerted was most definitely worth it. The beach was beautiful, but the sand was hella hot...especially since I had no sandles. Not too smart.

Cabo1
Welcome to Cabo!!!!
Cabo2
Sittin' by the Dock of the Bay...
Cabo3
Cove at the Land's End...don't go near there or you'll get sucked in...

On the beach, there was a camera crew shooting some hot couple making out. My guess was that they were filming one of those Latino soap operas I sometimes see on TV.

Cabo5
Another NG Take...the actress could not stop laughing

My experience in snorkling back in Phuket made it easier for me this time...although there was hardly any fish. Everyone was signalling each other if we saw any. I am just glad there was no fish nibbling at me this time. I am still a bit paranoid of some shark or jellyfish attack.

Cabo7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home