Sunday, February 29, 2004

Moulin Rouge....very French...

Today I visited the area around Mountmarte. What a nice little area in Paris...the streets are full of little shops and my favorite, pastry shops... I just keep eating and eating and eating.

684MoulinStreet

In a square at Mountmarte, there is an area where artists put out their display for sale...then there is a church, Basilique du Sacré Coeur...and from the front, I can see the entire Paris. What a sight!!!


Well...since I am here, I might as well take a picture in front of the infamous "Moulin Rouge".

699MoulinRouge

1 Comments:

Blogger True San Franciscian said...

That church is Sacre-Coeur. I know this because I stayed in Montmartre (on the opposite side of the Moulin Rouge).

It's the highest point in Paris so you get a lot of couples there. Also half of your pix are showing up as dead links...

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home