Sunday, November 14, 2004

HOT!!!! HUMID!!!! SHOPPING!!!!!

It is sooooo hot! It is soooooo humid! I am surrounded by shopping heaven (or hell, depending on your point of view)!!!! Today was my shopping day continuation. I must have walked at least 10 miles. My feet is killing me, but I must still shop. What else is there to do in HK??? I spent most of the day in Mong Kok area and Kowloon Tong's "Festival Walk" (one of HK's largest shopping mall).

S13HK1114CityPhone
Mong Kok @ Sai Yeurng Choi Street

S16HK1114Mall
Festival Walk in Kowloon Tong

Tonight, I get to see my aunt and cousins....it has been at least two years. We had a great dinner time together catching up on things at their house over in Kowloon Tong. Since I am not using my own CPU, I can't type too much. Therefore...I had better sign off, so I can............DO MORE SHOPPING!!!!

S24HK1114Dessert
Mango Freeze with Sesame Bits Tapioca

One more thing...I had to have dessert at this place in Tsim Sha Tsui, across from Ocean Terminal. Yummy!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home