Friday, July 06, 2007

The Final Phase Complete...My Favorite Room!!!

This is the entertainment room where I spend lots of my time. It contains some of my most treasure collections: DVDs and CDs. The old entertainment room was a mess. I had too many collectable things (most call them junk) and don't have enough storage space.

Old Entertainment Room - East View

Old Entertainment Room - West View

Now this is new makeover. The biggest change is the NO CLUTTER look!!! I actually have enough storage throughout the house that I don't have to leave things on the couch and floor anymore!!! The cabinets on the left are from IKEA (The Billy Bookshelf Series). The configuration was able to house all my DVD and CD collection with some room to spare for my future Blu-ray collection!!!

New Entertainment Room - East View

New Entertainment Room - West View

The ceiling recessed fixtures (Contrast Lighting R2000V Series) are of better quality and design from the ones I have upstairs. They are more sturdy and much more contemporary looking. They are of brushed aluminum trim finish with frosted-glass reflector. Simply beautiful.

The only two big items I am missing now is a new 52" LCD (or Plasma) TV and a Salamander Entertainment Cabinet. Both items are super expensive, so I am taking my time to acquire them. For the time being, my entertainment center is out of commision even though recessed surround speakers are all in place in the ceiling and rear wall. :(

The rear area and the kitchen downstairs are still a mess...when that area is more presentable, I will have more pics. Stay tuned....

1 Comments:

Blogger subversion said...

Nice work man!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home