Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Plans are in place: Asia Tour 2008!!!!

My itinerary is now set:
Oct 26: San Francisco to Hong Kong
Oct 29: Hong Kong to Beijing, China
Nov 2: Beijing to Bangkok, Thailand
Nov 7: Bangkok to Phuket
Nov 11: Phuket to Hong Kong
Nov 15: Hong Kong to San Francisco

I just hope the weather isn't too hot during this period...and I certainly hope there is not going to be any sand storm in Beijing. These past few days when shopping at my nearby "New Chinatown" neighborhood on Clement Street in the morning, I got a little home sick...it has been 3 years since I returned to my City of Birth...the feel of the sun and the smell of fresh produce!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheta said...

Should I say 'welcome home'? :P

9:14 PM  
Blogger Schu said...

Yes, if I enter HK with my HK Residence Card...

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home