Saturday, March 22, 2008

Out and about in LA

Jon and Elmor took Howard and I around LA. First, we had breakfast somewhere on Melrose. Then we went to the Getty. The Getty architecture is very impressive. The layout can be a bit confusing, but they sure have some great art collection from Monet to Van Gogh.

For some reason, I was quite glad I did not have to play tennis today, because it is even more hot than yesterday. It is very nice to just hang out among friends.

F-GettyFriends
Howard, me, Elmor, and Jon (L-R) on top of Getty overlooking the LA Citiscape

After the Getty, we went to Malibu. We had some drinks and did some people watching, then we went back to Jon's West Hollywood condo and relaxed.

In the evening, we went to a local pub called the Abbey. What a classy bar this is....very lively and people seem to be really enjoying themselves!!! It was packed with people and a line that stretched a block long. Their drinks were quite good too. I had my typical screwdriver cocktail.

Tomorrow is back to SF. Goodbye LA, I'm not going to enter your insane tennis tournament for a long while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home