Thursday, March 20, 2008

Disneyland...am I too old for this?

I am too old for spinning ride and I am too old to wait in line for more than 20 minutes. So, I got hold of the Disney Vacation Planner that helps me avoid lines (sorry... I forgot the name of the program). It was a great help!!!! I missed only two rides because it happens that this week is Spring Break.

This program allows one to choose the rides they want in the day and it automatically plans the whole day. Granted I had to do extra walking from one place to another to obtain the Fast Pass. But it was totally worth it....I think I did not wait more than 15 minutes in any of the rides, despite the Spring Break crowd.

Disneyland has certainly changed and I have never been to California Adventure. Last time I came to Anaheim, they have just finished California. Nonetheless, I cannot believe the admission price there days!!

F-SDisney
A bright sunny day at California Adventure

After Disneyland, Howard and I drove to my tennis partner, Jon's place. As soon as we got there, we went out to dinner at some local restaurant in West Hollywood. Soon after, we went to bed in preparation for tomorrow's tennis tournament in Burbank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home