Sunday, November 28, 2004

Before I say bye-bye...

Nothing to really enter into the blog, other than doing some last minute shopping and visit friends. I am leaving early tomorrow morning so I had better start packing and calculate my spending damages, so I can properly report it to US customs.

But before I went home, I went over to visit my friend Peter Kam (金培達), a well established producer/song-writer in Hong Kong, at his studio Opus One in Wan Chai. We hung out for several hours before he took me to a concert at the Hong Kong Convention Center (香港會議展覽中心). The concert was for HK's Universal Records (環球唱片) 10 Year Anniversay. The concert were mostly a platform to promote some of their newest upcoming stars. However, the concert did kicked off with Alan Tam (譚詠麟) doing several numbers. The stage set was very nice. It was kind of loud though...but I think it has more to do with my age than it is with the music really being loud.

S1140HKConvCtr
Lobby of HK Convention Center

S1135Concert
Alan Tam leading a group of Rookie Artists

S1137Concert
One of the upcoming Artist from Mainland China

Half way into the concert, Peter and I left and went to Time Square in Causeway Bay to meet up with Stephen Ip (葉富生) and his wife for some fabulous dinner at a Japanese restaurant. Stephen is also an established vocal trainer/producer in Hong Kong.

I could not have asked for more with a great evening with friends before I take off from HK. Thus, this concludes my vacation adventure for the year 2004! So long, and thanks for All the Fish!! 再見香港 =)


S0071Home
View of Lai Chi Kok Road near Mong Kok from home...

3 Comments:

Blogger True San Franciscian said...

Yeah, you need to take more vacations, that's all! Heh heh heh.

1:59 AM  
Blogger 心影 said...

Welcome back! Tell me more about the HK concert when you have time :) I guess you are fully charged for new music? :D

2:50 AM  
Blogger 月華姑娘 said...

哈哈,我是steven's wife,無意間遇上了你的blog,很有趣,雖然你很像很久未有上來,只想say hi. 我們11月會來三藩市,如你在到時再聚,take care

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home