Wednesday, March 09, 2005

EuroRail BOOKED!!!

After a grueling 2 hour phone ordeal with the booking agent...I have finally booked my train accommodations...and it costs US$610!!! OUCH!!!!!!

Nonetheless, I have one less thing to worry about. However, I realize that the train rides are not going to be as short as I thought. They range from 4 hours to 11 hours!! What am I going to do??? They probably will not have movies to watch...and I certainly will not be bringing my Powerbook along in case of possible theft.


Now...I have to deal with my very last leg of my planning...booking a place to stay in Prague. After that, everything is set!! Only a month and a half away!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheta said...

Last time I travel in Europe, I spent most of the time in travelling in travel bus. The rides are mostly within 4 hours. I brought my SONY VAIO on the road, however the battery can't operate that long. I just kept shooting the scene on the road, slept a bit, and watched friends playing card games.

Would it be good to do some sketching / writing in train?

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home