Monday, October 27, 2008

iPhone 3G SO SUCK!!!!!

Though there are some free WIFI available in Hong Kong, my iPhone cannot get on. It just kept searching and searching. I am not able to logon anywhere except for here, California Fitness....a local HK version of 24 Hour Fitness. Free WIFI station here!!!

Today, I took my friend around Hong Kong. From Hollywood Road's (香港島荷李活道) exquisite arts and craft shops and an 1845-built temple Man Mo Miu (文武廟), to Hong Kong Peak for a great view of Hong Kong harbor, to Lan Kwai Fong's (蘭桂坊) great restaurants and pubs, to taking the Hong Kong Ferry (港九小輪) across Hong Kong harbor. Lots of walking and my feet hurt.


HK_Streets
Streets of Central, Hong Kong

HK_MunMoTemp
Man Mo Miu...19th Century Temple in the midst of the City

HK_peak
View from the Peak...the Pearl of the East

HK_LGFong
Lan Kwai Fong...the place for partying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home