Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've landed.....in MACAU!!!!

HK_Legs
Signature Shot of Schu's Shoes...the 2008 Tour Begins!!!

When I looked out my plane window, I thought to myself...things look more rural than I remembered. Then on the overhead, the captain announced that we have landed in Macua due to one of the runway in Hong Kong International Airport was closed of a possible plane fire. We waited in Macau for 45 minutes for refueling and another hour before getting the clearance to return to Hong Kong. During the entire time, the attendants (who were probably not informed by the captain that we are landing in Macau) collected all the headphones, thus passengers were not able to at least watch movies on their screen while waiting. The air was also getting stuffy. But nonetheless, after a 2-3 hours delay, we landed in Hong Kong. Everything else went smoothly thereafter.

OK...it's time to go SHOPPING!!!!!!

HK_Home
Bus Stop near my home in Hong Kong

HK_RedAnt
Eating at the Contemporary Chinese Restaurant, Red Ant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home