Monday, April 18, 2005

Countdown to Take-off!!

Only ten more days, and off I go to Europe. It is still kind of hard to believe, but I am starting to get excited. I have just started my ritual where I just open up my suitcase and dump in stuff that I will need on the trip, as I remember them. Then two days before the trip, I will go through them and toss out any unnecessary baggage. It is quite effective.

Right now, I don't plan to bring my lovely Powerbook on the train as I travel through Berlin, Prague, Vienna, and Munich...fearing that I may encounter theft either on the train or at the hostels. So I am frantically running around asking friends and family to borrow Compact Flash Cards for my digital camera. I intend to take lots of pictures...and upload them for you folks to see.

The only drag is that the train rides are so long. I was very tempted to get a Sony PSP just to help me get through my boredom...then sell it on eBay when I return to the States. But I must have self control....

3 Comments:

Blogger True San Franciscian said...

Wah!

Self-control. What's that like? =P

I'd be more concerned with the desserts in Austria. That requires self control!

And where's your first stop? Amsterdam?

Heh heh heh...

12:26 AM  
Blogger True San Franciscian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Sheta said...

Just 12 hours to go. How's your feeling now? Do you get PSP at the end? Pack everything?

Guess you'll be very busy in packing, don't bother you now.

We folks will miss you a lot in these three weeks, and desparately waiting for your home-coming... I mean, your gifts from Europe. Hope those are not "That Which Never Came".

Enjoy your vacation!!
(I got to plan one too...)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home