Friday, May 13, 2005

In Munich killing time

Just got into Munich. Checkout time is not until 2pm, so I am just spending some time on the net to kill time. As soon as I check in, I will head off to Dachau Concentration Camp, the model which other concentration camps throughout Europe during the Nazi days were based on. It will sure be fascinating.

MunichDachauGate
Entry Gate into Dachau Concentration Camp

MunichDachauGas
The Gas Chamber...eerie and utterly sickening...

Afterwards, I think I will walk around different parts of the City, because most of the churches and exhibits closes at 6pm...thus I will get up early tomorrow to do that. For some reason, I think I am going to run out of time in Munich...

1MunichKarlstor
Building near Karlstor at Dawn
1MunichFrauenkirche
Frauenkirche (Old Town) at Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home