Saturday, May 14, 2005

My feet are killing me!!!

I walked practically non-stop for 10 hours...trying to see as much as possible. I have been very selective in where I went today...mainly several museums and churches.

MunichChurch
Asamkirche Cathedral in Old Town

MunichEgonSchiele
Egon is everywhere...even in the Neue Pinakothek Museum

The highlight of the day was definitely the Deutsches Museum. It is an extraordinary science museum that covers subjects from pharmaceuticals to engineering to aviation, just to name a few. The visit totally took me back in time when I had to perform all those physics and chemistry experiments in college. Definitely nostalgic.

Munich Deutsches Museum
Deutsches Museum
MunichSciPharm
Deutsches Museum - Biopharm
MunichSciAero
Deutsches Museum - Aerospace
SchuPlaneMunich
Deutsches Museum - Me under the Plane
MunichBeerDinner
After all that...I need a drink!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheta said...

I'm terribly tired today... the 1st concert I involved in ACM. Don't know how should I put my legs to be, it's just tired in every position.

I'm in the mood... don't have chance to share with you.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home